If you have connected IDEXX Animana to IDEXX Smart Flow, you will be able to send patient information to Smart Flow, this article will explain how.
- Open a patient file
- Click Send To Smart Flow:
- A pop-up will appear, click Ok
- The patient file will be updated and will show when it was sent to Smart Flow:
On the left side a Smart Flow icon will appear in the patient file:
More about this
Discharging patient files from Smart Flow
When the patient is ready to be discharged, you can discharge them from Smart Flow from Animana by clicking Discharge From Smart Flow, from the patient file.
The patient file will be updated to show that the patient has been discharged:
In the background an e-mail will be sent to the address that is linked to the Smart Flow account, containing all the information in PDF documents.
Attaching Smart Flow documents to the patient file
Smart Flow patient documents will need to be attached to the patient file, this can be done as follows:
- Open a patient file.
- Select Attachments from the dropdown menu.
- Change the “Category” to Smart Flow:
- Select the document you want to upload by clicking Choose File, then locate the file on your computer.
- Add a description if necessary.
- Click Add.
- Repeat steps 2 to 7 if you want to upload additional documents.
Information Animana sends to Smart Flow
When you send a patient to Smart Flow, the following information will automatically be sent:
|Patient weight with weight units|
|Patient visible notes|
|Client last name|
|Client first name|
|Client Phone number|