For accounting purposes, you’ll need an overview of all your registered payments. This article explains how to extract this overview from Animana.
Before you start
- Go to > Financial > Balance Cash/Bank. Here you will see all your payment types:
- Choose the required year.
- Click on the links next to each payment type to see the registered payments. The most common choice for accounting systems is Grouped Per Month.
- Clicking Grouped Per Month will create a report row for each month in the selected year.
- Click on the desired month for a more detailed report.
- The detailed report is shown.
- Click on the icons at the bottom to export the report to Excel or PDF .
- Repeat the steps for all the desired payment types.
More about this
In your balance cash/bank you can see two groups: the cash books and the bank books. Listed cash books are all payment types marked as payment option in your ledger scheme. Listed bank books are payment types marked as a non-payment option in your ledger scheme.