This article will explain how you can extract a report that shows you your outstanding debtors on a specific date.
Before you start
You need permission to get access to the financial part. Permissions can be adjusted by practice administrators in > General Settings > Role Management.
- Go to > Financial > Debtors.
- Click on Hide Filtering Options.
- On the right upper corner of the page, you will see the option ‘history on’. Here you can choose the date you need to see your outstanding debtors for, by:
Entering the date manually (dd/mm/yyyy): Or by using the date picker:
- Click on Show.
- The report will show you your outstanding debtors on the chosen date. At the bottom or the report, you will see the total outstanding value:
- At the bottom of the result, you can choose to export the report to Excel: or to PDF:
The ‘history on’ and the filtering options cannot be combined yet.
- How do I create and export common Financial Reports?
- How do I create a VAT report?
- How can I see my monthly balance sheet?