IDEXX Smartflow is integrated with Animana, this means you are able to send patient information and treatments between the two software products. You can also sync products in a product group and combi products you have in Animana to SmartFlow and back. This article will explain how to synchronise products between the two.
Before you start
- Please make sure you have assigned products to the correct product group before proceeding!
- Animana needs to be connected to SmartFlow before you proceed with these instructions. Click here to learn more.
- Synchronising products will only work by selecting product groups. It is not possible to sync an individual product from Animana to SmartFlow.
- Go to > General Settings > SmartFlow.
- Make sure to click on the Sync button listed next to the correct location:
- Tick the boxes next to the Product Groups you wish to sync:
- Click Sync To SmartFlow at the bottom of the page:
- A confirmation message will show that the action is completed. Click on the Refresh button.
- The product groups you have selected for synchronization will also indicate how many products were synced:
More about this
How can I unsync products?
- Tick the boxes of the products you want to desync:
- Click Delete from SmartFlow:
- And you are all set, the products have been removed from SmartFlow.