Animana has a built-in automatic logout functionality to assist in your efforts in keeping your data safe. If you are logged into Animana but not active in that Animana session for a certain period of time, you will be automatically logged out.
Clicking links, scrolling a page, or clicking white space in an Animana window, will count as activity (and reset the logout timer).
This article will explain how to change the logout time which applies to all users. It is not possible to select different idle logout times for each user.
Before you start
- Only the Animana administrator at your practice can change the idle time.
- Browse to > General Settings.
- Click General Settings on the left side of the page.
- Click on the Idle Logout Time tab:
- Change the desired idle logout time.