Animana offers the ability to create and use protocols, this article will focus on the task of copying a (custom) protocol. This is helpful when you have created or used an extensive protocol and you want to use it as a base for a new protocol.
Before you start
- Please note that only a user with administrative privileges can access the custom protocol page.
- In order for custom protocols to work, our Customer Support team will need to activate it. Please contact us to do so.
- If the protocol is marked by a “Master account”, you will not be able to copy this protocol. In this case, please contact your Animana practice administrator to make changes to a protocol.
- Browse to > General settings > Custom protocols
- A copy icon appears at the right side of the protocol. Click on the -icon.
- A pop up will appear confirming the copy action. Click OK:
- By default, the copied protocol will use the same name but will add the word ‘COPY’ at the end.
Click on the newly copied protocol top edit it.
- You can now change the name of the protocol as well as other fields
- Also, make sure that this protocol is active by ticking the active box. (By default, the new copy of the protocol is set to not active) :
- All other fields are editable, so the protocol can be modified as desired.
- Click Save to save the changes to the protocol.