With custom protocols, you can simplify repetitive tasks by using a customised template. This comes in handy if you want to have a uniform treatment plan within your practice. Moreover, it will save you a lot of time. This article will explain how you can edit an existing custom protocol.
Before you start
Only the Animana administrator at your practice can manage custom protocols.
- Browse to > General Settings > Custom Protocols.
- This page provides an overview of existing protocols available for editing.
- Open the protocol to edit by clicking on the appropriate name.
- Edit the protocol. Read about the available field options here.
- Click Save on the top right.
- How do I create a new basic custom protocol?
- How do I copy a custom protocol?
- How do I install a custom protocol from a template?