Within Animana you are able to create your own custom protocols, occasionally Animana also makes custom protocol templates available your use. For example, a protocol template may help you follow country-specific regulations. This article will explain how to activate a custom protocol from a template.
Before you start
- In order to manage your custom protocols, you need to have the right settings enabled. Please contact the support team and ask them to activate the functionality.
- You need to have the correct permission set up in order to use the custom protocols. Please contact your administrator to set this up.
- Browse to > General Settings > Custom Protocols
- Now click on the Install Template button
- You will see a list of the templates you may install. Click on the template you want to install
- Once the template has been installed, the page, will update.
When you open any Patient file, your new protocol will be shown in the drop-down menu:
- Once clicked the installed protocol will be opened.