IDEXX Animana has an integration with VetConnect Plus (VCP) where you are able to order IDEXX Reference lab tests directly from the patient file and access the results in the patient file. This article will explain how VCP can be linked to your IDEXX Animana account.
Before you start
- Before you continue you will need to have VetConnect Plus login details. You can request a login here.
- Only users with administrator privileges are able to add the VCP credentials in Animana.
- For these instructions, you only require one set of VetConnect Plus login credentials. Even when multiple locations are set up in Animana – only one VCP account is required to set up the module.
- If you have multiple locations who all perform lab requests and receive results then please contact our support team who can help you set that up.
- Go to > General Settings > VetConnect PLUS.
- The page will look similar to this:
- Here is an explanation as to which information to enter in these fields:
Fieldname Description VetConnect PLUS Login username
Enter the login username that is being used to log in to VCP. VetConnect PLUS Login password
Enter the password that is being used to log in to VCP. Lab Account number (LIMS)
The Lab Account number can be found on a reference lab request form or invoice:
Password provided by IDEXX laboratory
This number can also be found on an IDEXX In-house Diagnostics invoice:
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.
More about this
How do I know if the VCP Module is activated?
Once the VCP module is activated within Animana with a valid account and download credentials, you will see the following buttons in the top right corner of the patient file: If the buttons are not available, please contact our customer support team for assistance.