Contacts such as clients, referring vets and suppliers can be added by clicking the new contact button on the navigation bar. After reading this article you will be familiar with the add contact process, contact types, and related fields.
- Click on the icon in the navigation bar. Note that there are seven key areas of the new contact screen:
Please note: Only the Surname or Company name field is mandatory, as we understand that in case of emergencies you want to collect the bare minimum of your client and collect the other information afterwards. Also note that – depending on your settings – the Client Recruitment field and Email Address can be mandatory field as well.
- Data: personal details, such as first name, full name and bank account details
- Mailing Address: the primary address for the contact.
- Client Recruitment: Here you can track how the contact was referred to your practice. Please note that the options for this drop-down menu are predefined by Animana.
- Telephone/Fax: phone numbers associated with your contact, including a mobile phone number which Animana will use for sending text messages.
- Client Card: if enabled, this functionality allows you to give clients the ability to save up points for every treatment or purchases they make. Please note that this is a functionality that needs to be switched on by the Animana Customer Support team.
- Type of Contact: Here you are able to choose what type of contact it should be.
- Client Settings: Here you are able to set-up contact preferences such as default clinic (location) and invoicing preferences.
- Click Save once all the details are filled in.
More about this
Type of Contact
On the right hand side of the page you will be able to fill in the Type of Contact:
Just below the Type of Contact area you will find the client settings which will capture the details concerning marketing, location and invoicing preferences.