Communicating with your clients is an important activity that you do all day, every day. One of the great functionalities within Animana is that you can send emails to clients directly from Animana. This article will explain how you can do that.
Before you start
- Go to the Client File.
- Click the button Email at the top.
- Select a template via the drop-down menu.
- Check the email address entered in the “from” field. This field is prepopulated with the email address of the location that you are currently logged into.
- Check the email address entered in the “to” field. By default, Animana will have added the client’s email address.
- Add a subject to your email. Note that emails without a subject may not get delivered.
- If you want to receive a copy of the email, tick the “send copy to sender” box.
If ticked, Animana will send a copy of the email to the email address entered in the “from” field.
- Enter your message text in the text box. Whether you have chosen a template or not, you can type and edit your email message here.
- Select if you want to add the header and footer.
- Click Send.
You will return to the Client File which will have the email added to the file.
More about this
Can I see which files I sent with the email?
When viewing sent emails in the client, patient, or herd file, you can see the filename of sent attachments at the bottom of the email. This allows you to verify whether a file has – or hasn’t – been sent. This feature is automatically available for emails sent after release v6.5 of Animana; emails sent in previous versions will not show the filename(s).
Please note that the sent files cannot be opened.
- In focus: Successful emailing
- How do I add a letter or email (template)?
- How do I upload/update my letter header and footer?
- How do I email invoices to a client in Animana?
- How do I send marketing messages based on client data?
- How do I send marketing messages based on patient data?
- How do I send marketing messages based on product data?