Making your practice more efficient with Automated Reminders
Reminding clients that preventative care for their animal is due, is perceived as one of the most tedious tasks in a practice. That’s why Animana took the time to develop functionality that will help you automate the reminder process to reduce the administrative workload and increase practice revenue at the same time. With this learning path, you will learn how to set the automated reminders up and also how to use them.
We have split the implementation of the automated reminders into two sections. First, tackle the setup instructions on the left column below. Note that these learning materials have been chronologically ordered, so start at the top and work your way through to prevent mistakes!
Setting up your reminders
- How do I add a letter or email (template)?
- How do I set up reminder groups?
- How do I set up the notifications for automated reminders?
- How do I set up a product-based reminder?
- How do I enable the automated reminders?
- How do I remove/disable the automatic reminders?