Get your patients on a Pet Health Plan!
By providing preventative care for your patients, you will ensure that their health will never be forgotten. But sometimes care might be expensive as well, so that’s why Animana offers your clients a pet health plan where they can receive discounts on treatments and products.
Please note that the setup needs to happen in a specific order, so don’t deviate from the path that we have laid out for you! The steps can be found in the flowchart below.
We have split the content for the Pet Health Plan into two sections. First, you need to make sure that your health plan has been set up, the left column will help you with that. Secondly, you also need to know how to use the Pet Health Plan, in the right column you will find all articles related to that.
Setting up a Pet Health Plan (PHP)
- Step 1: Create a PHP (name)
- Step 2: Create a markup for your PHP
- Step 3: Set up price groups and link them to your PHP
- Step 4: Add products to your PHP
- Step 5: Create a PHP subscription product
Using a Pet Health Plan
- How do I add a health plan to a patient?
- Which patient settings are required for invoicing a PHP?
- How do I invoice the health plan?
- How do I automatically renew a health plan subscription?
- How do I stop a PHP for a patient?
- How do I deactivate a health plan?
- How do I deactivate a rule (price group) of a PHP?