An introduction to the world of the built-in Content Designer
At Animana we consider client communication an essential part of running a veterinary practice. Which means you need a good template management functionality, and it needs to be supported by a powerful editor and that is exactly what Animana provides. This learning path will teach you how to create your own templates and how to use the tools that can make your letters and email visually appealing. Watch this brief introductory video to the right to get a better idea of what the Content Designer can do.
Start your learning journey here and become a Content Designer expert. Listed below are learning materials that will increase your skills in creating, designing and managing your letters and emails.
- How do I add a letter or email (template)?
- How do I add a text message template?
- How do I add merge codes to my content?
- How do I add images to my letters and emails?
- How do I add tables to my letters and emails?
- How do I get rid of excess whitespace my letters and email?
- How do I add an easy unsubscribe method to my email?
- How do I exclude clients from receiving marketing related messages?
consent, consent form, document