Merge codes are small pieces of text that can be used to recall data such as client and patient information. This will help to personalise your content.
Before you start
- Go to > General Settings > Content Designer.
- Open a letter, email, label or text message.
- On the right side of the text box section a list is visible with all the available merge codes:
- Click in the text box where you want to add the merge code.
- Click once on the merge code on the right, and it will be automatically added to the text on the left.
- Scroll down and click Save.
When the letter/email is created, you will see that the merge codes are automatically populated with the information from the respective client/patient:
- Learning Path: Content Designer
- How do I add a letter or email (template)?
- How do I add images to my letters and emails?
- How do I add tables to my letters and emails?
- How do I get rid of excess whitespace my letters and email?
- How do I add an easy unsubscribe method to my email?
- How do I exclude clients from receiving marketing related messages?