The diary is the heart of your practice
The diary is where you find all the key information for the day. When you set up Animana you will need to design the diary to best meet your practice’s needs. This learning path will help you to set up your diary, edit it, use it and even link your diary to an online booking tool.
We have split the learning content into separate sections to help you find the topic you need as quickly as possible.
Design your diary
- How do I set up Appointment Groups?
- How do I set up Appointment Columns?
- How do I set up Appointment Types?
- How do I link an appointment column to an appointment group?
Use your diary
- How do I create an appointment from the diary?
- How do I create a recurring appointment?
- How do I send an appointment reminder from the diary?
- How can I add an employee’s work schedule?
- How do I generate a patient waiting time report?
Edit your diary
- How do I delete an appointment group (tab)?
- How do I delete an appointment column?
- How do I delete an Appointment Column from an Appointment Group?